Microsoft Azure Cloud Optimisation
Maximise the value of your Azure Cloud investment
Maximise Your Azure Cloud
Welcome to SurveilMint – a surveillance-led offering for customers looking to maximise on their current Azure investment.
Our cloud optimisation platform comprises advanced analytical capabilities, helping you understand your businesses optimisation, security and organisational control issues better.
73% of organizations are incurring cloud wastage from overspending on their cloud investments. SurveilMint was built to allow you to identify the wastage, condense your cloud requirements and boost overall return on investment for your cloud technology.
Azure License Optimisation In Three Steps
Output-Driven Azure Surveillance
Azure Cloud Optimisation starts with a license optimisation assessment. This assessment is a guided, free to run survey which reveals hidden opportunities to optimize usage and costs for all your Azure applications, including VM and storage optimisation, Kubernetes, hybrid benefits, and Azure tagging.
What You Get
Following the three-week surveillance period, a custom License Optimisation report is produced that contains insights into:
- Business summary
- Key recommendations
- Current costs and usage stats
- Cloud wastage stats
- Optimisation opportunities
Key Benefits Of Optimizing Your Azure Environment
- Tap into cost saving opportunities – including potentially unused Azure benefits
- Empower decision-making using insights into the usage, wastage, and potential of your resources
- Typically identifies savings of between 17 and 30% on average
- Mint does all the work for you with insights being gathered automatically in the background
- Findings and recommendations presented clearly in a custom PDF format
Take The First Step Today
Whether you are doing business on-prem, in the cloud or in a hybrid environment, a suitable solution assessment exists to ensure optimised cloud-based processes and improved operations with a scalable foundation for future business growth.
Contact Mint to get an optimisation assessment completed, which can form the base of your cloud enhancement journey.